Measures for the management of scholarships for foreign students in the school of international cultural exchange
Administrative measures on scholarships for foreign students
Chapter I general provisions
Article 1 with a view to further promote the development of foreign students in our school education, expand the scale, improve the level, support and encourage more foreign outstanding students and scholars to study in our school, standardize the students scholarship application and management, exert scholarship incentive mechanism, improve the foreign students to study hard, law-abiding, unity friendly consciousness, cultivate excellent talents,These measures are formulated in accordance with the regulations of the department of international cooperation and exchange of the ministry of education on the administration of Chinese government scholarships (30 July 2001 edition) and the trial application of government scholarships for foreign students in jining (25 December 2006 edition).
Article 2 these measures apply to overseas students who apply for the Chinese government scholarship, jining municipal government scholarship and the "One Belt And One Road" scholarship of qufu normal university school of international cultural exchange.
Chapter ii scholarship categories
Article 3 scholarship categories
Chinese government scholarship is divided into full scholarship and partial scholarship.
Jining municipal government scholarship is divided into A class scholarship and B class scholarship;
"One Belt And One Road" scholarships are classified into category A (full scholarship), category B (partial scholarship) and category C (non-academic scholarship), in which category A and B scholarships are for academic students and category C scholarships are for non-academic students.
Chapter iii application for scholarship
Article 4 application method and application time
Applicants for Chinese government scholarships can submit their applications on the China scholarship council website (http://www.csc.edu.cn).Application may be made to the sending department, institution, school or Chinese embassy (consulate general) in the host country or to our school.The application for scholarship will be accepted in January and the deadline shall be on April 1 of each year.
Applicants for jining city government scholarship should submit application and upload related materials on the website of shandong province (http://www.study-shandong.org/), and submit the application form with autograph and paper version to our school.The application for scholarship will be accepted by our university every January.
Applicants for the "One Belt And One Road" scholarship are required to submit the application and upload relevant materials on the website of international student recruitment platform of the school of international exchange, and submit the application form with autograph and paper version to the school.The application for scholarship will be accepted by our school in January each year. The deadline for academic applicants is in principle May 31 each year, and the deadline for non-academic applicants is December 31 each year.
Article 5 applicant qualifications
A citizen with a foreign nationality is in good health.
2. Abide by the laws and regulations of China and the school rules and regulations of Shanghai university of political science and law, and respect the teaching arrangement of the school.
3. Clear purpose and excellent academic performance.
4. Applicants who have studied in China should actively participate in various public welfare activities and social practice activities of the school.
5. The applicant can only receive one type of scholarship, but not two or more types of scholarship.
6. Foreign students applying for a master's degree should have a degree equivalent to a Chinese bachelor's degree and generally be no more than 35 years old;Foreign students applying for an undergraduate degree should have a degree equivalent to that of a Chinese high school and generally be under the age of 25.
7. Applicants for jining municipal government scholarship and "One Belt And One Road" scholarship diploma must have the certificate of HSK4 or above or the relevant language level certificate.
8. Jining municipal government scholarship does not accept applications for ordinary students. If you need to apply, please apply to related preparatory schools.
Chapter iv content and standard of scholarship
Article 6 contents and standards of scholarship
The full Chinese government scholarship covers tuition, accommodation, comprehensive medical insurance and living expenses for overseas students.Part of the Chinese government scholarship includes one or more of the full scholarship.
The class A scholarship of jining government includes tuition, accommodation, comprehensive medical insurance and living expenses for overseas students.Jining government class B scholarship includes international student tuition and comprehensive medical insurance.
The "One Belt And One Road" class A scholarship includes tuition and accommodation for international students.The One Belt And One Road class B scholarship covers international student tuition.The "One Belt And One Road" class C scholarship covers the living expenses of RMB 1,000 per month within the academic year (10 months), and the payment term is one academic year.
Chapter v selection criteria and application materials
Article 7 selection criteria
1. Love China, willing to abide by Chinese laws and regulations, good conduct and good health.
2. Excellent students with excellent academic performance or strong stylistic skills.
3. Chinese government scholarship and Shanghai government scholarship mainly focus on improving the level of overseas students;Based on the degree students, and tilt toward graduate students.
4. Preference shall be given to scholars or students who may play a greater role in the development of sino-foreign exchanges and friendly relations with China.
5. Excellent students recommended by other foreign embassies, consulates or government departments are preferred.
Foreign student applicants who are scarce or not available in our school are preferred.
7. The students applying for our cooperative school will be given priority.
8. Students who pass level 5 or above of HSK5 and obtain corresponding certificates are preferred.
9. "One Belt And One Road" scholarship shall give priority to applicants who are identified as favorable to the development of the school.
10. Students who have received other scholarships from China are no longer eligible.
Article 8 application materials
The applicant must truthfully fill in and submit the following application materials:
1. The applicant for Chinese government scholarship shall fill in and submit the application form for Chinese government scholarship in duplicate;
Applicants for class A scholarships of jining municipal government shall fill in and submit the application form for class A scholarships in duplicate, while those for class B scholarships shall fill in and submit the application form for class B scholarships in duplicate.
Applicants for the "One Belt And One Road" A scholarship should fill in and submit the "class A scholarship application form" in duplicate;Fill in and submit the application form for class B scholarship in duplicate;Fill in and submit the application form for class C scholarship in duplicate.
2. Passport valid for 12 months or more.
3. Graduation certificate and transcript.A notarized Chinese or English translation is required if the diploma or transcripts are not in Chinese or English.
4. Foreigners physical examination form.
5. Applicants of jining municipal government scholarship and applicants of "One Belt And One Road" scholarship shall provide certificates of HSK4 or above or other language proficiency certificates.
6. If you apply for postgraduate major, you should provide a study plan (at least 1000 words) and write in English or Chinese.
7. Two letters of recommendation shall be provided for those applying for the graduate program, and the applicant shall have the title of professor or associate professor.
8. Other certificates or certificates, such as certificates of scholarship, award certificates, articles published, etc.
9. "One Belt And One Road" scholarship applicant shall provide financial security or personal deposit certificate (financial security letter shall be signed by the guarantor himself/herself and photocopy of personal information of the guarantor's valid passport shall be provided).
Materials to be supplemented or provided by study or workers in China:
1. Copy of residence permit (must include the expiration page of residence permit).
2. Students in China shall provide the certificate of study or the certificate of student status of the administrative department of foreign students in their university.
3. The applicant shall provide the expected termination of work contract letter of the employer when signing up.
Chapter vi admission and notice
Article 9 admission and notice
Chinese government scholarship applicants can view the admission results on the China scholarship council website.
Applicants of jining municipal government scholarship can check the admission results on the website of studying in Shanghai.
Applicants for the "One Belt And One Road" scholarship can view the admission results on the website of the international student recruitment platform of Shanghai university of political science and law.
For students admitted for autumn admission: Shanghai university of political science and law will submit the visa application form (JW201/JW202 form) and admission notice to students before August 15 each year.
For students admitted for spring admission: Shanghai university of political science and law will deliver the visa application form (JW201/JW202 form) and admission notice to students before January 31 of each year.
The admitted scholarship students shall apply to the Chinese embassy or consulate in the host country for visa application with valid passport, visa application form for foreign students studying in China (form JW201/JW202), admission letter from the school of international cultural exchange and foreign medical examination form, and come to China with the above-mentioned documents for registration.
Chapter vii scholarship selection committee
Article 10 composition of the scholarship selection committee
Director: in charge of the school leadership
Deputy director: dean of international exchange school (director of international students office)
Member: deputy secretary of the general party branch of the school of international exchange (deputy director of the office of international students), chief of the department of enrollment and project development, chief of the department of teaching management;Responsible person of graduate school office, academic affairs office and student affairs office.
The scholarship selection committee shall be a seat.
Chapter viii school management of scholarship students
Article 11 the extension of time limit for professional alteration, transfer and study
Chinese government scholarship:
According to article 5 of the regulations of the ministry of education on the administration of Chinese government scholarships, "after coming to China, scholarship students may not change their majors, transfer their schools or extend their study periods in principle.Those who need to change their majors, transfer their schools or extend their study periods under special circumstances shall submit an application to the China scholarship council after obtaining the consent of the Chinese embassy in China or through the Chinese embassy or consulate stationed abroad.Those who change their major, transfer or extend their study period without approval will be disqualified from the scholarship.
In order to regulate the management of Chinese government scholarships for foreign students studying in China, the application procedures for Chinese government scholarships for students in China to change their majors, transfer their schools, and extend the period of study in China are as follows:
(1) apply for change of major
The Chinese government scholarship students such as learning is really necessary to adjust the professional due to special reasons, students need to submit a written application (the office) college of international exchange, and after the approval of the audit, will bore (international students office) official seal of the college of international exchange, agreed to send to send national study foundation, after review and approval by the state study foundation, can change.
Note: the China scholarship council does not accept individual applications from students.If the duration of scholarship needs to be extended due to the student's change of major, the student shall first apply to his/her own embassy in China. After the student has issued the consent letter, the school shall send the consent letter of the embassy and the consent letter of the school to the China scholarship council, which can accept the application.
(2) apply for transfer
If a Chinese government scholarship student applies for transfer for special reasons, he/she shall first apply to the international exchange school (international student office) for transfer.The acceptance school can only be contacted by consent and an acceptance letter must be obtained.The applicant shall submit the letter of consent for the transfer and transfer to the Chinese embassy in China or the Chinese institution in charge of enrollment affairs. The library shall issue the letter of confirmation and send it to the China scholarship council together with the letter of consent for the transfer and transfer.